Wednesday 7 April 2010

4




This photograph was taken in my housemate’s room. The reason why I have chosen this photograph was because of its colour; as you can see above it’s not just a normal black and white photo. This is one interesting function of my camera which allows me to take black and white photo and at the same time, apart from black and white, I can also choose one colour to be emphasized in order to stand out from the photograph.
Use the photograph above as an example, I have chosen red to be emphasized therefore everything which is red would be appeared in its actual colour (red) and all the rest would be in black and white.
In my opinion, I think this photography technique can be very useful as an advertising element. For example it can be used in a product advertisement on magazines in order to make the product stands out from the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment